TRAINEE IN THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT (June 2018 – May 2019 (1 year))
June 2018 – May 2019 (1 year)
Skelbimas galioja iki:
T. Narbuto g. 5
Simplika - international recruitment company offering flexible employment solutions (temporary, permanent recruitment, candidate assessment) in the Baltic countries. We strive to be a quality provider to our Clients and a good partner to our candidates.
Our client - JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the company employs over 40’000 people across the globe. JTI is recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fourth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe #1, Asia #1, North America #1, Africa #2 and Middle East #3. This is recognition of the company outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development. For more information visit www.jti.com.
- Monitor the financial transactions, check, review and prepare supporting documentation;
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of credit cards of the company;
- Participate in invoice recording process in accounting system;
- Take part in period-end close process, including journal entries posting;
- Support in preparation of tax and statutory reports;
- Assist chief accountant in other financial tasks and activities
- Graduate of 2018 – 2019 in the field of Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- Native Lithuanian, Fluent English;
- Advanced Excel and Power Point user;
- Attentiveness to details;
- Drive for results;
- Learning agility;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity;
- Possibility to work full time.
Send your CV: email@example.com
- Great career perspectives in a global company which is growing fast on the world market;
- Interesting tasks, lots of opportunities to learn new things every day;
- Diverse career development path in the future, opportunity to try on different roles depending on your talents and career vision;
- Friendly, encouraging and supporting team;
- Competitive compensation.
Lina Viskantaitė - 852059504